C3ISP TAKES PART IN THE TRUESSEC FINAL SYMPOSIUM IN LILLE.
The Symposium was held on December 12th, 2018 at the University De Lille and was hosted by the TRUESSEC partners and included its Advisory Board and a number of EU sister projects including the C3ISP project.
Truessec is a Horizon 2020 Project that is focused on certification and labeling of trustworthiness properties from a multidisciplinary perspective and with emphasis on human rights.
The project has been exploring the current situation, the barriers, and the benefits of security and privacy labels; engaging stakeholders in the discussions, and issuing recommendations that may foster the adoption and acceptance of labels.
Digital Catapult represented the C3ISP project and along with five other EU sister projects gave a presentation on our project and took part in group discussion on exploitation. The sister projects that participated were the EU-SEC Project, the VESSEDIA Project, the SAFERtec Project 6, the ANASTACIA Project and the CANVAS Project.
The C3ISP presentation provided an overview of the C3ISP project and its partners including our vision and approach to collaborative and confidential information sharing and analysis for Cyber Protection.
In discussion we highlighted the importance of trust in the C3ISP context in particular as it applies to the trustworthy definition, analysis, management, enforcement and dissolutionof data sharing rules encoded in the C3ISP Data Sharing Agreements (DSAs).
Discussion sessions/ working group during the day also discussed the exploitation strategies for Truessec and some of the challenges around creating or facilitating Trust labels of the multidisciplinary scope covered by Truessec.
To conclude this Blog Post here is a bit more detail on the sister projects:
- EU-SEC Project
- The project “European Security Certification Framework” (EU-SEC) aims to create a European framework for certification schemes and evaluation concepts to secure cloud infrastructures.
- VESSEDIA Project
- The project aims at enhancing safety and security of information and communication technology (ICT) and especially the Internet of Things (IoT).
- ANASTACIA Project
- The ‘Advanced Networked Agents for Security and Trust Assessment in CPS / IOT Architectures’ Project exploring a holistic solution enabling trust and security by-design for Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) based on IoT and Cloud architecture.
- CANVAS Project
- Aims to unify technology developers with legal and ethical scholar and social scientists to approach the challenge how cybersecurity can be aligned with European values and fundamental rights.
- SAFERtec Project 6
- The SAFERtec project seeks to in-depth explore the involved vulnerabilities of connected vehicles, apply innovative techniques for attack modeling, experimentally validate the quantification of security assurance levels and also contribute to relevant standards.